The Big Picture
Start your own baby gear rental business today: work from home, earn extra income,
join the collaborative economy and bring joy to traveling families while serving a rapidly growing market.
As a Babierge Independent Trusted Partner you will delight traveling families by delivering clean, quality baby gear.
How We Help
We help you launch and market your business, drive sales to you through the Babierge platform and mentor you as an entrepreneur.
How Successful Can You Be?
To be honest, we aren’t sure how big this will get, but our goal is to build the leading baby gear rental marketplace in the world.
We’re really optimistic! So far we’re seeing high demand for Babierge in all our current markets. Really high in some markets!
Families want a more at-home like experience when they travel. That’s why Airbnb and Vrbo are so popular for vacation rentals. At the same time airlines are charging big fees for checking baggage.
Parents and grandparents rent gear at their vacation destination because it saves money, removes the hassle of trudging bulky gear through an airport, and helps them enjoy every minute of their family vacation.
It’s all about the lasting happy memories.
Our Business Model
We believe the collaborative economy is the future. No Trusted Partner gets exclusive rights to a market at Babierge (because we’re not a franchise). We’re building something unique—thriving communities of local entrepreneurs—and it’s working. Trusted Partners in the same market may share ideas, or even cover for each other on vacations or emergencies. We can dedicate more marketing resources to busy markets. Growth in a market can be good for everyone.
Babierge Trusted Partners Are
- Friendly: We’re building a trusted, family brand. We believe in going the extra mile for our customers, always with a smile. You should too.
- Autonomous: We’ll guide you through your launch, but you’ll select your own gear, set your rental and delivery prices and design your marketing strategy.
- Professional: You’ll need to be organized, focussed, positive, reliable and punctual. We always show up on time.
- Connected: Ideally you post regularly on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. And you already know which mommy, parenting, and neighborhood groups you want to reach out too--grandparent groups too!
- Flexible: Babierge is a startup. We hit both bumps in the road and wildly positive surprises. You will too. We learn and adjust. It’s fun, exhilarating and sometimes a bit unpredictable—generally in a good way.
- Entrepreneurial: You embrace the Gig Economy, know how to hustle up a business lead, network and sell.
Babierge is a Great Job for You
Be a Pioneer
You join the ground floor of a fast growing startup.
Minimal sign-up expenses. You’ll spend $100 to start your insurance coverage, and then you decide how much to invest in baby gear and local marketing.
Every trusted partner receives insurance at our very affordable group rate.
You can start your business in a matter of days. We’re not kidding.
You’ll get guidance on how to select gear, go live and market through your own social channels as well as on-going entrepreneurial support.
Get access to a massive growing customer audience through social media, search, public relations, national branding and local efforts.
You’ll join an active community of Independent Trusted Partners who share tips, advice and ideas every week. You’re not alone!
Babierge’s Platform Makes It Easy
- Simple, responsive and mobile-friendly website showing your listings.
- Checkout and calendar functionality built-in.
- Admin area to manage your items and other custom listing settings.
- We handle payments and remit to you within days.
- See your reservations on your own Google calendar.
The Finer Details
- Full-time, part-time, or more time with your family and children. You decide.
- It’s even possible to be a Trusted Partner in addition to your full-time work.
- Set your own pricing, delivery areas and fees.
- You keep 80% of rental fees (credit card fees apply), Babierge gets the other 20%.
- You keep 100% of your delivery fees (credit card fees apply) and all tips.
- We also collect from you $100 your first month for admin and insurance; after your first month we charge an additional $50 minimum and another $50 per $1000 in rental and delivery fees each month for insurance.
- You charge tax and remit tax per your state regulations.
- Babierge also charges the end customer (the renter) 5% of rental and delivery fees.
- Ethically use some traditional baby/kid expenses as business expenses.
- Earn additional income referring and helping other Trusted Partners launch.
Get Started in 3 Steps
1. Sign Up
and we’ll schedule a personal interview for you.
2. Gear up by deciding what you want to rent.
3. Set up your Babierge Website and social media accounts.
We hope you’ll join us at Babierge helping families around the world pack light, travel far and make lasting happy memories.