Meet Silvia Cortes
I am a California native loving life in the Midwest. As a certified health coach, registered yoga teacher, wife, and a mom who loves to travel, I joined Babierge as soon as I learned about it because it was the perfect opportunity to combine my passion for traveling with high quality baby gear. It is so fun to plan packages and deliveries for families who are traveling or grandparents who are expecting grand kids.
During my free time, you can find me cooking, bike riding, reading, or digging my toes in the sand. My volunteer work includes participating in local health fairs and teaching yoga to kids and families.
Wisconsin offers year round activities where you can enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, fishing or kayaking and indoor activities such as shopping, museums, and art galleries. We are a call or a click away! Don't hesitate to contact us with questions.
- - Airport, Milwaukee $30 (USD)
- - Cudahy, South Milwaukee, St. Francis $10 (USD)
- - Bayside, Elm Grove, Fox Point, Franklin, Greendale, Greenfield, Glendale $15 (USD)
- - New Berlin, Oak Creek, Racine, River Hills, Shorewood, Wauwatosa, West Allis, West Milwaukee $20 (USD)
- - Big Bend, Brookfield, Menomonee Falls, Mukwonago, Muskego, Whitefish Bay $25 (USD)
- - Mequon, Pewaukee, Sussex, Tichigan, Vernon, Waterford, Waukesha, Wind Lake $30 (USD)
- - Delafield, Eagle, East Troy, Germantown, Hartland, Kenosha, Oconomowoc $40 (USD)
- - Lake Geneva, Delavan $50 (USD)
- - Please contact me for any location not listed as price varies. $60 (USD)
- Daily rate for days 1-8
- Rental of 9-16 days: 10% off
- Rental of 17-24 days: 20% off
- Rental of 24+ days: 30% off