Personal Recommendations for Family Fun in Toronto, Ontario
THE TORONTO ZOO
Spend hours of Adventure and Fun at a World Class Zoo. The Toronto zoo is a great day to spend with the family to see beautiful animals from all over the world. The Toronto Zoo offers different exhibits, Discovery Kids zone, splash pad, rides and so much more. The Toronto Zoo is 287 hectares (710 acres) and known as one of the largest zoos in the world and is open all year round. Bring your most comfortable walking shoes and see what the Toronto Zoo has to offer.
RIPLEY'S AQUARIUM OF CANADA
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Ripley's provides you with an experience like no other. Ripley's offers different galleries to observe from stingrays to jelly fish to the dangerous lagoon and so much more. Be sure to take some time to see what Ripley's aquarium has to offer.
With more than 30 rides and attractions and 14 mouth-watering food outlets, Centre Island’s iconic Centreville Theme Park is the ultimate summer destination for families with young children!
Surrounded by 600 acres of gorgeous parkland and just across the harbour from the city of Toronto, you and your family can spin yourself silly in the Twirling Tea Cups, take a plunge in the Log Flume or bounce around in Bumper Boats and Bumper Cars – plus don’t forget to ride our Antique Carousel before heading on over to Far Enough Farm where you can interact with mini-potbelly pigs, horses, mini ponies, sheep and many more!
Book your reservation
Experience our high-end quality, personal customer service. You deserve it!
Delivering to all airports, hotels, vacation rentals and anywhere in between!
- - Pickering, Whitby, Ajax, Oshawa, Scarborough $50 (CAD)
- - Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, King City $40 (CAD)
- - Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Georgetown $35 (CAD)
- - Downtown Toronto, North York $30 (CAD)
- - Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Etobicoke $25 (CAD)
- - East York $35 (CAD)
- - Hamilton, Brantford $55 (CAD)
- - Other - depending on location - please inquire prior to booking $60 (CAD)
- - Pearson International Airport $20 (CAD)
- Daily rate for days 1-8
- Rental of 9-16 days: 10% off
- Rental of 17-24 days: 20% off
- Rental of 24+ days: 30% off