Meet Patricia Stacer
Patricia can not wait to help you travel more and stress less. She loves helping families by providing high end rentals to make it feel like home when you are traveling to the Grand Rapids area. She previously worked in the nonprofit field helping families in the community find employment, job training, and childcare.
Patricia is a stay at home mom raising two boys in the countryside outside of Grand Rapids. They love living in West Michigan and taking advantage of all the great things Grand Rapids has to offer. She has experienced the struggle of traveling with two little ones in tow and is excited to help parents and grandparents with their travel needs.
If there is anything you need that is not on the list, please feel free to call or text.
- - Gerald R Ford Airport $20 (USD)
- - Grand Rapids, Kentwood, Wyoming, Walker, Byron Center $20 (USD)
- - Middleville, Hastings $20 (USD)
- - Lowell, Alto $20 (USD)
- - Holland, Zeeland, Hudsonville, Jenison $30 (USD)
- - Saugatuck, Douglas $40 (USD)
- - Grand Haven, Ferrysburg $40 (USD)
- - Rockford, Sparta, Cedar Springs $40 (USD)
- - Ionia, Portland, Lansing $50 (USD)
- - Free Local Pickup-Caledonia $0 (USD)
- Daily rate for days 1-8
- Rental of 9-16 days: 10% off
- Rental of 17-24 days: 20% off
- Rental of 24+ days: 30% off