Personal Recommendations for Family Fun in Mesquite, Texas
The Dallas Arboretum has several fun festivals each year including Dallas Blooms in the spring and a huge pumpkin display in the fall, complete with Cinderella's carriage. They also have a new area just for kids. http://www.dallasarboretum.org/
The Perot Museum is a perfect spot to entertain the whole family. The Perot museum has a children's area that includes a kid size grocery store, sandpit for digging fossils, pretend camp site, and water tables with tiny boats. The higher up floors of the museum feature dinosaur fossils, an earthquake simulator, a kid's engineering area. The museum also has a reasonably priced café and an IMAX theatre.
Book your reservation
Experience our high-end quality, personal customer service. You deserve it!
- - 30-50 miles (Irving, DFW Airport, Plano, Frisco, Grapevine, Lewisville) Includes delivery and pick up. $50 (USD)
- - Within 30 miles (Dallas, Garland, Richardson, Carrollton, Forney, Mesquite, Heath, Rockwall, Rowlett, Duncanville, Desoto, Cedar Hill) Includes delivery and pick up. $30 (USD)
- - FREE Delivery on orders over $250 subtotal. $0 (USD)
- Daily rate for days 1-8
- Rental of 9-16 days: 10% off
- Rental of 17-24 days: 20% off
- Rental of 24+ days: 30% off