Personal Recommendations for Family Fun in Burlington, Vermont
Family Fun in Burlington, Vermont
Our favorite things to do while on vacation in Burlington, Vermont especially for babies, toddlers, kids, and their parents.
Do not miss this picturesque, sprawling, beautiful farm complete with goats and cows to pet and chickens to hold! Sprawling grounds make for a gorgeous jog or stroll for Mom and Dad. In the Fall, take a horse-drawn carriage ride from the parking lot to the farmyard.
Located right on the lakefront of Lake Champlain, the Leahy Echo Center is a great place for younger kids to explore and spend a morning or afternoon. Snacks and lunch available onsite, and don't miss the gift store.
A definite must when visiting Burlington is to rent bikes or walk/jog on the bikepath. This gorgeous, newly-re-paved beauty follows the Lakefront. Especially breathtaking for views of the sunset.
You will love sleeping under the stars in Vermont's amazing campgrounds. Choose from so many different locations--all with free, heated showers, fire pits, and a ranger on site. Sleep comfortably on a Babierge air mattress!
Oakledge Beach and Leddy Beach have shallow areas that are great for toddlers! North Beach is the only beach that offers a snackbar. For any beach trip, remember to rent our beach toys and wagon!
Book your reservation
Experience our high-end quality, personal customer service. You deserve it!
- - Meet you at BTV (airport) $30 (USD)
- - Mountaintop Inn (2 hours from Burlington) or > 50 miles from Burlington (call to confirm we deliver to your area) Delivery fee may be reduced for orders over 200.00 $90 (USD)
- - Within Burlington City Limits $10 (USD)
- - 1-24 miles outside of Burlington $35 (USD)
- - 25-50 miles from Burlington $60 (USD)
- - Stowe Mountain Lodge, A Destination Hotel $65 (USD)
- Daily rate for days 1-8
- Rental of 9-16 days: 10% off
- Rental of 17-24 days: 20% off
- Rental of 24+ days: 30% off