The safety of children is our biggest concern and we do everything we can to try and minimize any risk or health concern. We strive, above all else, to keep the baby rental gear clean, safe, and in great working order.
With Very High Standards, we...
- Clean and launder everything meticulously
- Inspect our inventory twofold
- Respond to recalls immediately
- Register our products
More detailed informatin on each of these below.
1. Clean Products
We use a mild/gentle cleaning solution and then rinse with water and follow best practices. Please feel free to contact us to learn about our specific cleaning processes and products.
2. Product Inspections
We inspect each item that goes out to you twice. When the items are returned to us, we inspect them before they go back into inventory storage. When the items come out of storage, we clean and inspect them again before they come to you.
3. Recall Monitoring
We have signed up to automatically receive an email when a baby product is recalled or a safety fix is issued by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.
We quickly handle any issues within our inventory by either implementing the safest, fastest fix, or by discontinuing to rent the item.
4. Product Registrations
If the manufacturer allows us, we mail in a registration card or go online to register the products they purchase for our inventory.
We take safety very seriously!
10208 Jarash Pl. NE
- - Uptown, Eastside $25 (USD)
- - Old Town, Downtown, Nob Hill, ABQ Airport, Midtown/University, North Valley/Los Ranchos, Westside, Balloon Fiesta Park, South Valley/Barelas, Rio Rancho, Corrales $30 (USD)
- - Far NE Heights/Sandia Heights $20 (USD)
- - Placitas $35 (USD)
- Daily rate for days 1-8
- Rental of 9-16 days: 10% off
- Rental of 17-24 days: 20% off
- Rental of 24+ days: 30% off