Personal Recommendations for Family Fun in North Central Washington
Have lunch or dinner at one of the several Pybus restaurants! Follow it up with a nice stroll around the Loop Trail (https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g58820-d146327-Reviews-Apple_Capital_Loop_Trail-Wenatchee_Washington.html)
Restaurants, shopping, wine tasting for the adults, carriage rides, activities in the park, ziplining and so much more.
With more than 6,000 acres of forested mountain landscape, Suncadia’s wealth of year round activities make for a perfect Pacific Northwest escape. A picturesque Washington State resort, with 40+ miles of hiking and biking trails, three championship golf courses, local wining & dining, and world class spa treatments.
Endless things to do on the lake!
Rocky Reach Dam
Pack a picnic and enjoy the Rocky Reach Dam park!
Rotary Park is a favorite
Perfect for hot summer days - enjoy a BBQ and the water park too cool off.
Saddle Rock Hiking
Great for families! This easy/moderate hike ends in beautiful views of the valley.
Shops, restaurants, activities and more!
Winter time fun right here in Wenatchee.
Guided Fishing at it's finest!
My husband and dad LOVE this!
Other great resources to help you plan your trip!
- Gorge Amphitheater (concerts, events) http://www.georgeamphitheatre.com/
Book your reservation
Experience our high-end quality, personal customer service. You deserve it!
- - Pangborn Airport $20 (USD)
- - East Wenatchee and Wenatchee $25 (USD)
- - Cashmere, Monitor, Rock Island, Malaga $30 (USD)
- - Leavenworth, Mission Ridge, Orondo, Entiat $40 (USD)
- - Quincy, Waterville $45 (USD)
- - Chelan, Lake Chelan, Moses Lake $55 (USD)
- Daily rate for days 1-8
- Rental of 9-16 days: 10% off
- Rental of 17-24 days: 20% off
- Rental of 24+ days: 30% off