Personal Recommendations for Family Fun in Indio, California
My little family and I have lived in the Coachella Valley for the last four years and we are still discovering fun things to do. The weather is perfect in the winter months, which I always say is our reward for staying during the heat of the summer months. My little boys are young, so we are discovering all the kiddo friendly events this year. One of our favorite places to go is The Living Desert. It is amazing how close you can get to the animals, and feeding the giraffes is a memory that will last for ever. We also love the Children's Discovery Museum located in Rancho Mirage. It is a great place to hang out, especially in the summer, with your kiddos from toddler to teen. Another fun place is the Palm Springs Air Museum, a little more geared to the older ones, but still a family favorite. During the winter months, there are several parks to play at and with the weather being so nice, picnic lunches are some of our favorite things to do.
Whenever I am on vacation, food is my go to attraction. I love eating on vacation. There are several great eateries here in the valley. Fresh Agave is an amazing family run Mexican restaurant and Your Pie is great for quick family meals. Shopping and eating on El Paseo is always a great activity since the weather is so nice.
Please contact me if you have any specific questions about different things to do in the valley. Also, if you are planning a trip for one of our big events, BNP Paribas Tennis Tournament, Coachella or Stagecoach Music Festivals, contact me for information about where to stay and what to expect!
Thank you for checking out my website, and I really hope I can help make your family trip memorable.
Janet Gassaway, Independent Trusted Partner
Book your reservation
Experience our high-end quality, personal customer service. You deserve it!
- - Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, and Cathedral City. $30 (USD)
- - Palm Desert, Bermuda Dunes, La Quinta, and Indian Wells. $25 (USD)
- - Indio and Coachella. $15 (USD)
- - Same Day Delivery subject to a rush delivery fee. Added on to regular delivery fee (Please contact me for availability) $25 (USD)
- - High desert areas, Yucca, Joshua Tree and surrounding -please contact me for delivery options. $0 (USD)
- - If location is not listed please call: 916.261.1189 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for quotes and delivery questions. $0 (USD)
- Daily rate for days 1-8
- Rental of 9-16 days: 10% off
- Rental of 17-24 days: 20% off
- Rental of 24+ days: 30% off