Personal Recommendations for Family Fun in Pensacola Beach, Florida
Pensacola Beach is a Florida resort community on the Gulf Coast barrier island of Santa Rosa. White-sand beaches include Opal Beach, part of Gulf Islands National Seashore. Pensacola Beach Boardwalk has shops, eateries and, nearby, the Pensacola Beach Pier stretches into the Gulf of Mexico. Both are on the Pensacola Beach Eco-Trail, which spotlights local wildlife such as sea turtles. West is the 1834 Fort Pickens.
The National Naval Aviation Museum is the world’s largest Naval Aviation museum and one of the most-visited museums in the state of Florida. Share the excitement of Naval Aviation’s rich history and see more than 150 beautifully restored aircraft representing Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard Aviation. These historic and one-of-a-kind aircraft are displayed both inside the Museum’s nearly 350,000 square feet of exhibit space and outside on its 37-acre grounds.
There’s so much to see and do, you’ll want to stay all day! Admission is free! Hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s. For more information, call 1-800-327-5002.
Book your reservation
Experience our high-end quality, personal customer service. You deserve it!
- - Delivery Fee to Gulf Breeze area and Beaches, including Pensacola Beach, Navarre & Navarre Beach $10 (USD)
- - Delivery Fee to Pensacola, including Pensacola Airport $15 (USD)
- - Extended Delivery Fee, including Perdido Key, Ft. Walton Beach, Destin, Santa Rosa Beach (Weekends or Evenings Only) $25 (USD)
- Daily rate for days 1-8
- Rental of 9-16 days: 10% off
- Rental of 17-24 days: 20% off
- Rental of 24+ days: 30% off