Meet Bethany Baker
Being an Atlanta native, Bethany is proud of her city and loves helping visitors enjoy their time here.
She provides high-quality, trusted baby gear rentals at reasonable prices and with excellent customer service to families living in and traveling to the ATL. She services all areas inside the I-285 Perimeter and most of the Greater Atlanta area. No rush order or last minute fees. She'll meet you at the airport or have your gear waiting at your rental when you arrive. If you don’t see what you’re looking for on her page, please ask because she’ll do her best to add it to her inventory for you!
Bethany is mother to 4-year-old daughter, Fern, and baby Jesse. She started at Babierge so that she could run a business that both helps families and allows her to be home with her own. Bethany’s husband and partner, Mark, delivers the cribs. When they aren’t busy with their business the Bakers visit their favorite museum, Fernbank, attend family events at the Woodruff Arts Center, and ride bikes at all the parks and trails around town. Bethany also volunteers for the Safe Motherhood Quilt Project sewing quilt blocks to honor mothers.
If you're curious what it's like to be a Trusted Partner with Babierge, contact Bethany. She LOVES to talk about it.
- - Custom Delivery, Cumming, Serenbe, Douglasville, Duluth $60 (USD)
- - Stone Mountain, Milton, Peachtree Corners, Norcross $50 (USD)
- - Atlanta International Airport, East Point $45 (USD)
- - Inside Perimeter East of Hwy 75, Alpharetta $40 (USD)
- - Inside Perimeter West of Hwy 75, Roswell, Dunwoody $35 (USD)
- - East Cobb, Sandy Springs, Acworth $30 (USD)
- - Vinings, Mableton, Powder Springs, Kennesaw, $20 (USD)
- - Nibble+Squeak Delivery $20 (USD)
- - West Marietta, Smyrna $15 (USD)
- Daily rate for days 1-8
- Rental of 9-16 days: 10% off
- Rental of 17-24 days: 20% off
- Rental of 24+ days: 30% off