Personal Recommendations for Family Fun in Clark County and Portland Metro Area
Vancouver USA is a great place to connect with your family. Here are a few points of interest:
Fort Vancouver National Historic Site
Columbia Springs Environmental Education Center
Pomeroy Living History Farm
Water Resource Education Center
A kid-friendly option for a rainy day is the Fort Vancouver Mail Library.
Click here for more information.
Here are 25 Free Things To Do while in Vancouver, WA
When you’re here, you’re not far from where you need to be, but you’re also right in the middle of paradise. With our incredible Washington State resort amenities on 175 acres of mountainous Pacific Northwest forest, overlooking the Columbia River Gorge, you might just forget you’re only 45 minutes away from Portland.
Adventure seekers will love our Skamania Zipline Tour and new Aerial Park. In addition, the Columbia River Gorge features some of the best golf, hiking, biking, whitewater rafting, fishing and scenic drives showcasing some of the most spectacular waterfalls in the Portland, Oregon region. You certainly won’t be roughing it though – we’ve got the Waterleaf Spa to melt away any of your worries, award-winning golf to play and there are incredible dining experiences ready to refuel you for your next Washington State adventure.
**Note: Destination Hotels guests will receive an exclusive 10% discount on Babierge rental fees. In order to book a stay at a Destination Hotels property and reserve baby gear through Babierge, please visit www.babierge.com/destinationhotels.
A lot of outdoor activities, a great food scene, and public transportation makes Portland a great city vacation pick:
Open every day of the year, except December 25th
4001 SW Canyon Rd
In addition to animals, the Zoo offers summer concerts, exhibits, camps, classes, and programs as well as Behind the Scenes Tours.
The Portland Japanese Garden is a traditional Japanese garden occupying 5.5 acres. Winter in the garden is just as stunning as summer. The garden's area include a strolling pond garden, a tea garden, and a sand and stone garden.
Where: 611 SW Kingston Ave
The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) is one of the nation's leading centers.
Book your reservation
Experience our high-end quality, personal customer service. You deserve it!
- - Skamania Lodge, A Destination Hotel $55 (USD)
- - PDX Airport: Before 8:00 am or After 8:00 pm $60 (USD)
- - Beaverton, Tigard $45 (USD)
- - Downtown Portland Hotels $40 (USD)
- - Downtown Portland $40 (USD)
- - PDX Airport $40 (USD)
- - Portland $35 (USD)
- - Woodland $30 (USD)
- - Hockinson, Battle Ground, Ridgefield, Camas, Washougal $25 (USD)
- - Vancouver, Hazel Dell, Orchards, Fisher's Landing $20 (USD)
- - If you don't see your town, area, or hotel listed, please contact for delivery price. $0 (USD)
- - If you are needing delivery and or pick/up from more than one location, please contact for delivery price. $0 (USD)
- Daily rate for days 1-8
- Rental of 9-16 days: 10% off
- Rental of 17-24 days: 20% off
- Rental of 24+ days: 30% off