Personal Recommendations for Family Fun in Clark County and Portland Metro Area
Vancouver USA is a great place to connect with your family. Here are a few points of interest:
Fort Vancouver National Historic Site
Columbia Springs Environmental Education Center
Pomeroy Living History Farm
Water Resource Education Center
A kid-friendly option for a rainy day is the Fort Vancouver Mail Library.
Click here for more information.
Here are 25 Free Things To Do while in Vancouver, WA
A lot of outdoor activities, a great food scene, and public transportation makes Portland a great city vacation pick:
Open every day of the year, except December 25th
4001 SW Canyon Rd
In addition to animals, the Zoo offers summer concerts, exhibits, camps, classes, and programs as well as Behind the Scenes Tours.
The Portland Japanese Garden is a traditional Japanese garden occupying 5.5 acres. Winter in the garden is just as stunning as summer. The garden's area include a strolling pond garden, a tea garden, and a sand and stone garden.
Where: 611 SW Kingston Ave
The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) is one of the nation's leading centers.
Book your reservation
Experience our high-end quality, personal customer service. You deserve it!
- - Skamania Lodge, A Destination Hotel $55 (USD)
- - PDX Airport: Before 8:00 am or After 8:00 pm $60 (USD)
- - Beaverton, Tigard $45 (USD)
- - Downtown Portland $40 (USD)
- - PDX Airport $40 (USD)
- - Portland $35 (USD)
- - Woodland $30 (USD)
- - Hockinson, Battle Ground, Ridgefield, Camas, Washougal $25 (USD)
- - Vancouver, Hazel Dell, Orchards, Fisher's Landing $20 (USD)
- Daily rate for days 1-8
- Rental of 9-16 days: 10% off
- Rental of 17-24 days: 20% off
- Rental of 24+ days: 30% off