Personal Recommendations for Family Fun in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
When LEGOLAND Discovery Center Philadelphia opens on April 6, it will offer 2-3 hours of fun repeatable play. The 33,000 sq ft attraction features an interactive LEGO-themed ride, a 4D Cinema, and thousands of LEGO bricks in themed building areas making it the ultimate indoor LEGO playground.
Some of the other fun areas you will find inside this new attraction coming to the Plymouth Meeting Mall are:
- Imagination Express - a fun-filled, unique train ride through your imagination.
- Miniland - more than 1.5 million bricks were used to build this interactive city, which includes iconic Boathouse Row.
- LEGO Ninjago Training Camp - participate in training activities to be able to complete the ultimate challenge, the NINJAGO Lazer Maze!
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Philadelphia will also offer a cafe with coffee, sodas, snacks and meals, as well as a family restroom and full baby changing facilities.
Smith Memorial Playground & Playhouse offers a free, safe place to play for children 10 and younger. The 6 1/2 acre Playground includes the Ann Newman Giant Wooden Slide and more than 50 pieces of unique, age-appropriate and accessible pieces of play equipment. The 16,000 square foot Playhouse, designed for children 5 and younger, gives them a chance to drive the train, cook in the kitchen, ride tricycles in Smithville and much, much more!
Please Touch Museum
Storyland: A Trip Through Childhood Favorites™
June 3 – September 10
Discover the joy and power of reading as you step inside your favorite storybooks in our newest temporary exhibit Storyland: A Trip Through Childhood Favorites™! Explore interactive scenes from seven timeless classics including The Tale of Peter Rabbit, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, The Snowy Day, and If You Give A Mouse A Cookie. The whole family can hop around Mr. McGregor’s garden, help friendly letters climb a coconut tree, create your own cookie recipe, and more in this special bilingual exhibit.
Sesame Place is opening April 2018
Join Oscar the Grouch for a crazy, curvy taxi ride on our first ever family-friendly wooden roller coaster.
Oscar’s Wacky Taxi™ is a one of a kind wooden-steel hybrid roller coaster with a bright yellow, taxi cab inspired train with everyone’s favorite grouch at the helm. Thrill seekers of all sizes will enjoy the exhilarating first drop and plenty of air-time!
Book your reservation
Experience our high-end quality, personal customer service. You deserve it!
- - Downtown/Center City/Penns Landing $50 (USD)
- - Residential Philadelphia $40 (USD)
- - Abington/Willow Grove/ North Wales $45 (USD)
- - Springfield/Upper Darby $47 (USD)
- - Point Breeze/SouthWest $54 (USD)
- - NorthEast International Airport $65 (USD)
- - Plymouth Meeting/Wayne/Conshocken/King of Prussia $56 (USD)
- - Yardley/Morrisville $58 (USD)
- - Philadelphia International Airport $70 (USD)
- - Cherry Hill/Clarkesboro $60 (USD)
- - Bensalem/Langhorne $60 (USD)
- - Sicklerville $70 (USD)
- - Warrington/Doylestown $72 (USD)
- - Media $81 (USD)
- - Allentown $85 (USD)
- Daily rate for days 1-8
- Rental of 9-16 days: 10% off
- Rental of 17-24 days: 20% off
- Rental of 24+ days: 30% off