Meet Amanda Pace
Although she doesn’t have any children of her own, she is “Aunt Manda” to many and knows that traveling with kids can be challenging. Let's face it, it can be a real hassle to lug baggage around and pack all the baby supplies! When she heard about Babierge, she saw it as a perfect opportunity to alleviate stress on traveling families by helping them pack light (and save money on airline fees) as well as help locals prepare for a visit from loved ones. When working with Amanda you can expect a high level of customer service and attention to detail. New items are being added all the time, and feel free to ask about creating a package of the items you'd most like to rent. Please let her know if there is an item you would like to see added to the inventory because she can likely arrange!
Amanda is considered a rarity around Nashville these days - she’s a native! After traveling solo around the U.S. and overseas, she returned to her hometown in 2015 to put down roots and be a part of the city’s exciting growth. She leads walking food tours, showing folks there is much more to Nashville than country music and introducing them to some of the city’s best eats. Be sure to ask Amanda about the best local spots to go with kids, where to go for an awesome hike in the city, and what food you simply can’t miss while in Nashville. Amanda also loves the outdoors and wants to encourage locals and visitors alike to adventure in and around Nashville with kids. She can’t wait to help you make the most of your stay!
In search of something not listed that would make your trip easier? Ask and I'll see what I can do!
- - Nashville Airport, Nashville Zoo, Woodbine, Glencliff, Melrose/Berry Hill, Oak Hill, 12 South, Crieve Hall $20 (USD)
- - Forest Hills, The Gulch, Downtown, Green Hills, Midtown $25 (USD)
- - East Nashville, North Nashville, Germantown, Hillsboro/West End, Sylvan Park, Madison, Donelson, Hermitage, Old Hickory $30 (USD)
- - Brentwood, Antioch, LaVergne, Smyrna, Bellevue, Belle Meade, West Meade, Whites Creek, Mount Juliet, Nolensville $35 (USD)
- - Franklin, Thompson's Station, Hendersonville, Goodlettsville $40 (USD)
- - Gallatin, Murfreesboro, Lebanon $45 (USD)
- - Outside of listed delivery areas? Please ask, and I will accommodate if I can! $0 (USD)
- - *Rush Hour Surcharge* May be applied depending on delivery/pickup times. $10 (USD)
- Daily rate for days 1-8
- Rental of 9-16 days: 10% off
- Rental of 17-24 days: 20% off
- Rental of 24+ days: 30% off